A Loss in the Community

Posted by Dave Nichols | Monday, September 27, 2010 | , | 0 comments »

I didn't know Brian St. Louis, but a lot of people I do know did.  One of them asked me to repost the link from Ted's Take with the letter from Beth Lenz, GM of KCI, concerning his untimely passing last week.

My friend also asked if I would post the information about the fund to aid his family.  I'm happy do to so.  Contributions can be sent to:

The Brian & Emily St. Louis Family Fund
c/o CRP Management Group
PO Box 1548
Ashburn, VA, 20146

Here are a few more links about Brian St. Louis, a man that made a difference in the Capitals/Kettler community.

Kettler Capitals Iceplex
Washington Little Capitals
All Things Considered
Tributes.com
TBD.com's Samuel Chamberlain
Musings of a Hockey Mom


Moment of silence at presason game v. Columbus Blue Jackets, 10/01/10

0 comments